benefits banner

Live your
best you



You are Unum’s number one asset. We continually seek additional ways to enable our team to live their best. 
img1
Benefits to help you thrive
We have on-site and virtual offerings and equipment to support your fitness, diet and nutrition, and overall health management, including gym membership coverage as well as a comprehensive health benefits package with medical, dental, vision and prescription drug plans.
img1
Thrive through balance
We all need to recharge. Employees start with 17 or more paid days off, plus floating and company holidays. Paid time off increases based on tenure to 30 days, plus holidays. 
New parents have access to six weeks of paid parental leave. We also expect the unexpected and offer employee assistance programs, emergency assistance and travel insurance. 
img1
Live, grow, thrive
We know the value of lifelong learning and provide reimbursement for qualified education expenses and student debt relief program. The personal and professional development of our people is a front-and-center. Resources range from professional development and learning opportunities to financial, emotional and physical wellbeing support
img1
Plan to thrive
Based on market trends and local data, our salaries are competitive. We reward beyond the bi-weekly paycheck through ongoing recognition programs, conferences and an annual bonus incentive plan, and we help our employees by providing life and disability income protection insurance. We also offer options to purchase accident, critical illness/cancer or hospital indemnity coverage as a financial safety net.

Retirement may be a long way off, but the planning and saving should start early. Our 401(k) program matches dollar for dollar for up to 5% of base salary. On top of that, the company makes a defined contribution of 4.5%. A total of 9.5% of employer sponsorship.

2020 benefits highlight

img1

Our Culture

Learn more about life at Unum
work life balance
An Appreciation for Differences Unum has numerouse employee resource groups and hosts events throughout the year celebrating the diversity of our workforce.
what we love
Our Purpose At Unum, we stay focused on understanding and anticipating the evolution of the workforce, and on ensuring that the financial protection we provide aligns with emerging needs.